Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Holidays Holidays.

Well I've been off for about a week and a half now so totally chilled out. Been playing with cars most of the time from my MGB to such amazing vehicles as an XJ220 and a Aston Mrtin DB5.

I have now got the phantom grip LSd fitted into the diff thanks to Cambridge Motorsport. Also i have got it in the car more importantly. It has changed the driving character of the B quite dramaically. It's so much easier to power slide and trust the break away will not happen also the sheer grunt now has increased. Handling on corners i havent fully tested and really need to get her out onto a track to see the change. But that will have to wait until next year I think meanwhile Kate gave me a Aldon performace distributor for my birthday so I will have to fit that to the engine over the winter and the Weber carb needs a overhaul too. Many hours to be spent in the garage.
I am upto about 6 GB loaded in itunes so far god it takes time! Easy but time consuming.
must tidy this office...........

No comments: